Connecting via VPN
When you have a VPN profile, you’re ready to connect.
- Connect your laptop to the Wifi, or make sure your Desktop is connected via LAN
- On the far right of the taskbar, select the Network icon (button you select for the wifi, or looks like a computer with a plug to the left of the clock in the botton right)
- Select the VPN connection you want to use, then do either of the following depending on what happens when you select the VPN connection:
- If the Connect button displays under the VPN connection, select Connect.
- If VPN in Settings opens, select the VPN connection there, then select Connect.
- If you’re prompted, enter your user name and password or other sign-in info.
When connected, the VPN connection name will display Connected underneath it. To see if you’re connected to the VPN while you’re doing things on your PC, select the Network icon (either or ) on the far right of the taskbar, then see if the VPN connection says Connected.